[R] How to get the date of specific value within a zoo object?

Richard Ma xuanlong.ma at uts.edu.au
Wed Aug 10 07:53:59 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your kindly help. Problem solved!

Just curious why you prefer "xts" rather than "zoo"? Is "xts" more powerful?

BTW,  It's my mistake that incorrectly type the code. ;-)

Cheers,
Richard

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd suggest you look into the xts class and write
>
> require(xts)
> xts = as.xts(1:5,Sys.Date()+1:5)
> time(xts)[xts==3]
>
> By the way, your code isn't pastable for me: not sure why.
>
> Michael Weylandt

-----
Richard Ma
PhD student, Ecology & Remote Sensing
Climate Change Cluster, Department of Environment Science
University of Technology, Sydney
http://everydropr.wordpress.com