[R] what can one do with (to) '..." ?

Comcast dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 03:40:12 CEST 2011

Inside your function that has a ... argument, you can get the optional arguments with :

Arg.dot <- list(...)

Section 2.1.5 of the R Language Definition which should be accessible from the help facility would appear to be sensible place to start. "Programming for Data Analysis" could also be purchased.
--
David

Sent from my iPhone