[R] parallel rbind

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 02:55:46 CEST 2011

What exactly do you mean by "parallelize"?  What is wrong with the
approach that you are using now?  What is a "large amount of data"?
Can you give some specifics on the problem you are trying to solve and
why your present approach does not appear to be working?  What are
your expectations of a potential solution?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Steven Bauer <steven.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I am sitting here waiting for some R scripts to run...I was
> wondering... is there any way to parallelize rbind in R?
>
> I wait for this call to complete frequently as I deal with large
> amounts of data.
>
> do.call("rbind", LIST)

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru