[R] multiple log-rank test for adjusted P value

Elliott gig798 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:52:11 CET 2011

Hello R users:
I wonder if there are functions for multiple log-rank tests with adjusted
P-values. I found survdiff( ) only give pooled tests but 
without pairwise ones. Thanks a lot !
best wishes 
zhang zihong

View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/multiple-log-rank-test-for-adjusted-P-value-tp4237270p4237270.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list