[R] multiple log-rank test for adjusted P value

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 16:28:37 CET 2011

On Dec 27, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Elliott wrote:

> Hello R users:
> I wonder if there are functions for multiple log-rank tests with  
> adjusted
> P-values. I found survdiff( ) only give pooled tests but
> without pairwise ones.

Klein and Moeschberger suggest Bonferroni as a starting point. Why not  
use p.adjust which would be a bit less conservative?

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT

More information about the R-help mailing list