[R] slightly off topic...

Wed Feb 2 22:31:01 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM, David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net> wrote:
[snip]
> Steve;
>
> Your mail client may be doing further filtering than the server. he server
> passes on .txt and .pdf files. There was a posting with an attachment two
> days ago. The third item in this thread:
> [R] barplot with varaible-width bars
>
> You should be able to see something with your browser.
[/snip]

Turns out I just wasn't looking closely enough -- I use gmail through
my webrowser, so  attachments do come through. I guess I confused this
mailing list with another (which does strip attachments).

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

> The fact that the attachment to someone with a .de domain has them labeled
> mit de Wort "Teil" suggests that the labeling is being done at the final
> destination, since the server is set up with English messages.

wie er scharfsinnig bemerkte[1]

-steve

[1] Blame these guys if that's actually something offensive:
http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/scharfsinnig

--
Steve Lianoglou