[R] kernel density

garciap garciap at usal.es
Mon Feb 7 23:48:16 CET 2011

Hi all (again),

many thanks for the answer to the optimization problem. All is fine now. The
problem now is with kernel estimators in sm. package. I do all the work and
the graphics good, but I need the density function data for each point, and
I don't know how to get it. The only thing I get is the table at the end of
the following sequence:

> Kernel<-sm.density(Kernel,model="Normal")
Package `rpanel', version 1.0-6
type help(rpanel) for summary information
> summary(Kernel)
            Length Class  Mode
eval.points   60   -none- numeric
h              3   -none- numeric