[R] Hello!

Rios,Alfredo Arturo arios at ufl.edu
Sun Feb 27 18:38:20 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

I agree that comment was completely unnecessary, but Berton Gunter does
contribute (not defending him) especially, in the "caution make sure you
know what you are doing and consult your local statistician comments." I
would look for the nuggets of wisdom in his comments and ignore the
"extra material." By leaving the list you will be doing yourself a
disservice as in addition to the few people who give good comments +
something else, there is also people who care and give excellent help.
>From this last people I would not only learn stats+R but also about
their generosity and kindness to the other list members.

Alfredo