[R] help

Mon Feb 28 16:36:35 CET 2011

Hi,

It's hard (for me) to parse how the data you listed below is meant to
be structured.

There's a rather large document explaining different methods of
import/exporting data to/from R:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-data.pdf

In short, though, if your data well structured in excel, you can just
save it as a csv, and use the read.table, or read.csv functions in R
to import it into a data.frame object.

As far as frequency tables and bar graphs go, look at the
documentation for functions like ?table and ?barplot

If you need more help, please provide some code that shows what you're
trying to do and the errors you are getting. You might get more useful
help that way.

-steve