[R] help

rex.dwyer at syngenta.com rex.dwyer at syngenta.com
Mon Feb 28 18:15:27 CET 2011

Generally, you can save your excel spreadsheet as comma-separated values, and then read with read.csv function:   ?read.csv
Or, tab-separated values and use read.delim.
Then look at ?barplot
Possibly you would like to read the Intro to R on the CRAN website.  Go to www.r-project.org , find Documentation in the menu on the left, and click on Manuals.

HTH
Rex