[R] Inverse Gaussian Distribution

Louisa Louisa_Lafrez at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:50:04 CET 2011

Thank you!

But i'm wondering:

if you run

area <- factor(area, levels=c("C", "A","B","D","E","F") )

then you are transforming only 'area',  aren't you?

isn't it possible to transform the whole data like i did for agecat
but now for area and area C as baseline,

or are you doing so when you run

> area <- factor(area, levels=c("C", "A","B","D","E","F") )
> attach(data)

and then run the model with area as predictorvariable:

 > model <- glm(Y~ agecat+gender+area,...)

My question is if i can run it as follows and still have a right solution :

> data <-transform(data, area=(factor(area, levels=c("C",

I'll be very grateful for any help you can provide!

Kind regards,

Louisa