[R] Extract Crawley´s datasets and pack them into a new package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 14 17:43:07 CET 2011

More or less untested without using package.skeleton after preparing the
package directories:

datapath <- "c:/packagename/data"
within(LL3,
for(i in ls()) save(list=i, file=file.path(datapath, paste(i, ".RData",

or with package.skeleton:

package.skeleton("packagename", path="c:/", environment=as.environment(LL3))

Best,
Uwe Ligges