[R] Random Effects Meta Regression

s306 stephthurston at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:26:59 CET 2011

Thank you Mike - that has worked brilliantly.

I have one further question that I was hoping someone on the forum may be
able to help with.

For most of my meta regressions I am interested in the impact of a one unit
increase in the explanatory variable, however for one I want to estimate the
effect of a 5 unit increase in my explanatory variable (this being the only
explanatory variable in the particular meta regression).

I haven't been able to find much documentation in the stats literature to
guide how I may go about such a problem. Does anybody here have any
thoughts?

Many Thanks,
Steph