[R] Still have problems with tcltk in R 64 bit

Adrienne Wootten amwootte at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 14 18:39:42 CEST 2011

Arnaud,

I've had a similar problem with several packages in R 2.13.0 recently,
which was more caused because the package installation failed in the
new version.  Judging from the error messages you have up here, I'd
guess that it's a similar problem surrounding the package
installation, specifically that something happened which may have
damaged the .dll file.

So to answer your last question, I'd try re-installing the Tcl/Tk
package and see if that fixes the problem.

Adrienne

--
Adrienne Wootten
Graduate Research Assistant