[R] Still have problems with tcltk in R 64 bit

Adrienne Wootten amwootte at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 14 21:47:33 CEST 2011

Taking a quick look for it, it seems that they have replaced it with
tcltk2.  I just did the installation with the same version in windows
and it auto loaded the tcltk package and I never installed that
package to begin with.  I would try it with tcltk2 and see if you get
the package to install appropriately.  I'm not sure why tcltk isn't on
CRAN anymore, it makes no sense not to have both tcltk and tcltk2, but
here's hoping this helps you out.