[R] Feature request: rating/review system for R packages

Heinz Tuechler tuechler at gmx.at
Sun Mar 20 23:38:16 CET 2011

It's unclear to me, why the rating/review system should relate to
entire packages. Would it not be more informative, if single specific
functions would be rated and reviewed?
I would like to see if "+" is rated better than "-", or if more
difficulties are reported for "*" than for "/". I could then consider
in the future to prefer sums over differences.

best,
Heinz