[R] Overlapping x axes using Lattice

Patrick Breheny patrick.breheny at uky.edu
Wed May 4 13:37:49 CEST 2011

The scales argument in lattice controls the appearance of the axes.  It
consists of two lists, one for the x axis and one for the y axis.  For
example:

histogram(~pesti[,1]|pesti[,2]+
pesti[,3],scales=list(x=list(at=c(2,6),labels=c("First","Second"))))

This allows you to place the labels wherever you want.

--Patrick