[R] Using error in histograms

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu May 5 18:39:04 CEST 2011

The logspline package does density estimation in a different way than KDE, but it does allow for interval censored data (I know this value is between a and b, but not where in that range) using the oldlogspline function.  This may be what you are looking for.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org