[R] Help, please

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 19 08:07:51 CEST 2011

On Wed, 18 May 2011, Julio César Flores Castro wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am using R 2.10.1 and I have a doubt. Do you know how many cases can R
> handle?

At least millions.

> I want to use the library npmc but if I have more than 4,500 cases I get an
> error message. If I use less than 4500 cases I don?t have problems with this
> library.

So you are not asking about R but about a contributed package.
Clearly you have not read the posting guide (you sent HTML), so please
do so and follow its advice.  That amounts to preparing a documented
and reproducible example and sending it to the package maintainer in a
properly signed email which makes clear your affiliation (which
appears to be a company).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk