[R] Thiessen Method

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:16:01 CEST 2011

Federico,

That's an improvement, but a long way from the reproducible example
requested by the posting guide. I and others who might help are more
interested in the way the data and coordinates are organized and a
detailed explanation of what you expect the results to look like, etc,
than in a verbal description of the problem. From your description, I
can come up with many ways in which your data might be specified, and
results that you might want.

The posting guide provides valuable tips on how to provide a
well-formed question.

Did you try looking at the packages and functions I suggested in my
previous reply?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee