[R] False Virus detection with colorspace package?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Nov 8 00:44:37 CET 2011

This kind of thing is all too common. You can download the source, review the code, and build the package yourself, and compare the supplied binary with your home-built one. Chances are AVG will complain about that one too, and you can confirm the false positive. Anti virus software is not too friendly with non-mainstream software.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing