[R] False Virus detection with colorspace package?

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:55:46 CET 2011

Thanks.  This is exactly what I thought.  The idea was to check if
anyone else had detected a problem.  I have since discovered
http://virusscan.jotti.org which allows one to check the files using
20 different anti-virus programs.  Only AVG detected a virus. The
other 19 reported no problems.

Best Regards

John