[R] Installing binaries from R-Forge

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Nov 9 15:10:19 CET 2011

The Windows binary seems not to be there. Since this is a development
platform and there may be various reasons a binary does currently not
exist, you could install the package from source,
just add the argument type="source"  in your call to install.packages().

How to prepare your environment to allow to install source packages is
described in the R Installation and Administration manual.

Uwe Ligges