[R] need help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:08:40 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Supreet kaur <ksupreet6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all R experts,
>                 how do I calculate the reliability between the two groups
> using the ICCs?

Possibly by using GmeanRel() from the multilevel package.

Searching for
reliability group ICC
at http://www.rseek.org
offers several other options, one of which may be more appropriate for
your unspecified application.


Sarah Goslee

More information about the R-help mailing list