[R] need help

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Sat Nov 12 14:16:09 CET 2011

Supreet kaur [ksupreet6 at gmail.com] 
> how do I calculate the reliability between the two groups
> using the ICCs?

Looking for the irr (inter-rater reliability package) might help; as the name suggests, it includes a variety of measures of rater reliability.

S Ellison

This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use...{{dropped:8}}

More information about the R-help mailing list