[R] R forum for only Statistics

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:27:07 CET 2011

Might I suggest you read the upstream postings in this thread you seem to have brought back from beyond the grave and check those resources for methodological questions (particularly CV). Once you decide what you want to do, get in touch with SPSS support and ask them how to do it. When that avenue proves fruitless, see the light, adopt R, and come back here and all shall be revealed.

As it stands now, your post not only fails to have R material in it, but specifically asks to avoid the use of R: a strange request on the R help list.

Michael