[R] R forum for only Statistics

B77S bps0002 at auburn.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:55:53 CET 2011

In addition to getting help from others, I always find that seeking answers
through reading to be helpful.  I would suggest a basic stats book and this
paper regarding issues indices like species richness:

http://www.amazon.com/Primer-Ecological-Statistics-Nicholas-Gotelli/dp/0878932690

Here is one you should probably read as well:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00230.x/full

Happy reading.