[R] Generalized singular value decomposition

Paul Hiemstra paul.hiemstra at knmi.nl
Wed Nov 30 13:18:18 CET 2011

Hi,

Googling for "R-help gsvd" leads to a number of interesting entries on
the mailing list. It seems that GSVD is present in the lapack version
included with R and can be called (see the mailing list entries).

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2004-August/056713.html
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/problem-with-generalized-singular-value-decomposition-using-LAPACK-td834930.html
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Generalized-SVD-td798791.html

regards,