[R] Generalized singular value decomposition

Oana Tomescu oana.tomescu at student.tugraz.at
Wed Nov 30 14:03:50 CET 2011

Thank you for your help!

The GSVD (SVDgen) in PTAk does not perform a generalized singular value
decomposition for 2 matrices, only for 1. I should have mentioned this -
sorry.
Are there maybe other packages?

I have also found the last 2 links, but I look for a way to use LAPACK
with Windows - this issue is unfortunately not addressed in these posts.

Can anyone help me with LAPACK and Windows XP? I have noticed that there
are already 2 dlls in the R/bin folder (Rblas.dll and Rlapack.dll). But
I still can not load the libraries. I guess that I still have to
"install"/do something ...

I would appreciate any help!

Regards,
Oana