[R] distance coefficient for amatrix with ngative valus

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:27:53 CEST 2011

One order of the usual coming right up!

1 course of "Why does XXX not work for you?" a la francaise, where XXX
is, in your case, the Euclidean distance.  Specifically, any metric
worth its salt (in a normed space) satisfies dist(a,b) = dist(a+c,b+c)
so why are negative values a problem?...

2 sides: a "Minimal Working Example" with a light buttery sauce and a
fried "what package/code are you using"

and, for desert, a Winsemian special of: "read the posting guide!"

Michael Weylandt, who is putting together a menu for a fancy dinner
even as he types