[R] texi2dvi problem when compiling incorrect Latex code

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:03:57 CEST 2011

I think we need more details about your setup. It works as I described
(prints errors then returns to R prompt) in all configurations I've
tried, including th Linux terminal, Emacs ESS, Eclispse statET console
setup, I couldn't get RJ workign).

What operating system are you using? R version? Eclipse/statET
version? Does it work when you run R directly from a terminal (i.e.,
not through eclipse)?

Best,
Ista