[R] Adjusted Means

Mattune msimonpitt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:45:02 CEST 2011

I'm running the following ANCOVA model in R: X=a*b*d + d where d is the
covariate.  I want to produce adjusted means for X for all possible
treatment combinations.  a has 6 levels, b has 2 levels, c has 2 levels, so
this is a 6x2x2 = 24 possible treatment combinations.  When I run:
effect("d", Ancova.Model) I am given only 20 adjusted means (also, I'm not
exactly sure of how the adjusted means are reported, that is, which one
represents which treatment combination...what order are they in?)  Any
ideas??

Thanks!
Master's Student in Maine