[R] Foreach (doMC)

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 21 10:48:29 CEST 2011

Jay,

sorry if my post was not precise enough. I simply wanted to point out
that I personally have no problem at all with commercial R products as I
have the free choice to use them or their open source alternatives. In
addition Revolutions is supplying their packages for free to the R
community which is great! I was purely curios whether other R users may
have different opinions but as you are the only one replying I would
imagine that this is no problem for most users. I will browse the list
archive as you suggeted to get some impression on this.

So, it is probably time to close this post for not beating the dead
horse? Thanks anyway, Jay, for your detailed explanations of the origin
of these R packages!

Best
Jannis