[R] subplot strange behavoir

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Oct 24 20:09:14 CEST 2011

I see the problem, I fixed this bug for version 2.8 of TeachingDemos, but have not submitted the new version to CRAN yet (I thought that I had fixed this earlier, but apparently it is still only in the development version).  An easy fix is to install version 2.8 from R-forge (install.packages("TeachingDemos", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org") and then it should work for you.

Sorry about not seeing this earlier.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center