[R] rpart/tree issue

Brian Jensvold bjensvold at hawesfinancial.com
Wed Sep 7 17:38:33 CEST 2011

I am trying to create a classification tree using either tree or rpart
but when it comes to plotting the results the formatting I get is
different than what I see in all the tutorials.  What I would like to
see is the XX/XX format but all I get is a weird decimal value.  I was
also wondering how you know which is yes and which is no in each leaf of
the tree?  Is yes always on the left?

********************************
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
********************************

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone at (541)343-5641 and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.