[R] Error message for .csv file

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:43:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM, vkent <vivien.kent at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what the error message:
>
> Error in NN[i, 1:length(od)] <- od : subscript out of bounds

It means that either i ends up being larger than the number of rows in
NN, or that length(od) ends up being larger than the number of
columns.

More than that we can't tell you without more information, like, say,
a reproducible example, or at least some information like
str(NN)
dim(NN)
length(od)
and where i comes from.

How you got the csv file into R might also be relevant, or not.

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org