[R] Error message for .csv file

vkent vivien.kent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:07:51 CEST 2011

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what the error message:

Error in NN[i, 1:length(od)] <- od : subscript out of bounds

means for a large .csv file containing gps coordinates. I am using package
SPACECAP and have successfully run it with other .csv files but now keep
getting this error message. I can't see anything wrong with the file which
is simply three columns of data.

I am relatively new to R and am at a loss as to what I can do to correct
this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Vivien