[R] Model Selection with Phylogenetic Independent Contrasts

rjswift rosejswift at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:23:43 CEST 2011

I'm trying to select a model under PCA using independent contrasts. Since
PICs need to be forced through the origin I've been using lmorigin for the
original regression, but it doesn't appear that stepAIC recognizes it. I
keep receiving an error message - "Error in na.fail.default(list(Phenology =
c(NA_integer_, NA_integer_,  :
  missing values in object"

I'm having trouble navigating around this error message, and any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Rose