[R] Creating a map for central asia countries

Batur swordlight20 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:52:14 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to create a map for central asian countries(Kazakhstan,
Uzbekstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenstan, and Tajikstan). I tried google for
shapefiles and Rdata files of central asia, but I can't seem to find them.
There is only a world map and individual maps for each countries. If I use
individual maps to create this map, how do I put them on a same graphic with
different colour? Any ideas?