[R] R crash

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 10:34:58 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Ivan Calandra
<ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de> wrote:
> Dear users,

> I therefore don't provide a reproducible example and do not really extract
> the relevant parts of the script because it has most likely nothing to do
> with the script itself. I can do it though if you think it might be
> relevant.

 In which case you could reduce your code to something we can all try
- does this crash for you:

library(RSvgDevice)
devSVG(file="foo.svg")
plot(1:10)
dev.off()

 - if not then something I've taken from your script is causing the
problem. Add bits back until it crashes.

 - if it does still crash then its likely a fundamental devSVG
problem, and you've now got something that hundreds of people reading
this can just cut n paste and go 'me too' or 'crashes for me'.

Barry