[R] R crash

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 21 11:12:45 CEST 2011

Dear Barry,

Thanks for your input, that is indeed a very good idea (shame on me not
to have thought about it...).

As expected, it works fine on Windows XP, but crashes on Windows 7 at
dev.off (which means that the svg file is correctly created, but R
crashes every time, a bit annoying). This is therefore a devSVG problem
on Windows 7.

Now, does anyone know how to fix this?

TIA,
Ivan