[R] Trying to merge new data set to bottom of old data set. Both are zoo objects.

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:57:52 CEST 2012

Here is the data I'm working with:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4530888/new.txt new.txt

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4530888/old.txt old.txt

My code is here:

http://pastebin.com/9jjs6Ahr

I'm looking for away to simply attach the new.txt to the bottom of old.txt
through R, else I'll just throw it in Excel to do some preprocessing. I've
looked into using merge, cbind, concatenate, and rbind. However, I'm running
into problems where the 2012 data keeps ending up on top before the 2010 and
2011 data or the function just adds more extra columns to the right side. Is
there a simple method of doing this? Thanks.