[R] How do I get a rough quick utility plot of a time series?

Hurr hill0093 at umn.edu
Thu Apr 5 01:37:54 CEST 2012

Thanks again Michael,
I finally had a little time today to look ar the zoo documentation.
But I do not understand R and am incompetent to figure out how to
use zoo to get the quick plot of unequal interval time series
presented in the first posting (yes it's equal interval,
but pretend it is not). Someone please give me the
command lines for the matrix with linearized time numbers in
the first column and two functions in columns 2 and 3 as
demonstrated there so I can get a quick plot and move on to
my analyses.