[R] How do I get a rough quick utility plot of a time series?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:27:10 CEST 2012

Give a reproducible example (use dput()) and someone will be able to
help you. Otherwise, we're just guessing at what your data looks like.

Also, ?plot or ?matplot might help. Particularly, see the second
example for matplot. It might be what you are looking for.

A lesson of all this is though, put your data in the natural data
structure, which seems to be zoo, and then the plotting will be easy.

Michael