[R] How do Sweave users collaborate with Word users?

Paul Bivand paul.bivand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:42:12 CEST 2012

If you're considering SWord, you should remember that the licence is
not the normal R licence and in commercial use will require a
commercial licence. While some academic disciplines use Word etc, the
issue may be more common outside academia.

For those of us where such requirements involve a procurement process,
the need to purchase something when other users (and the
administration) are happy with their Word/Excel solutions may be an
insurmountable barrier.

Good luck

Paul Bivand
Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion (a non-profit organisation)
London