[R] How do Sweave users collaborate with Word users?

Alexander Shenkin ashenkin at ufl.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:44:34 CEST 2012

Thanks for the heads up, Paul.  That's good to know.  I happen to be in
academics, as are my collaborators, but I could imagine running into
problems down the road.  The good thing seems to be that it's just the
users who want to interact with R who need the software.  If
collaborators are just touching the text, or are inserting graphics of
their own, then sounds like things are still good.  But, that's just my
impression from the brief description I've seen online.

Thanks,
Allie