[R] object '---' not found

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:40:44 CEST 2012

If you brought the data in from Excel, it is probably a dataframe.
You probably need to read the "Intro to R" on how to access
information in a dataframe.

You should at least show what you did.  most likely VIQ is a column in
your Excel file and depending on how you read it in, you would
probably access via

dataframe$VIQ