[R] how to compare cross-validated C-index in Cox

frank.chiang frank.chiang86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:39:23 CEST 2012

If I calculate the C-index after 10-fold cross-validation based on Cox
model, which statistic test
should I used to compare two C-statistc values.I means I use
cross-validation to obtain a predictive probability for each individual,
then combine all the probabilities to calculate the C-index.If I get two
C-index values(0.73 vs. 0.80) based on two different model, then how to test
the difference is significant. Thanks