[R] Help needed with Krig and predict

phi771 phi771 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:40:31 CEST 2012

Hello everybody!

I have a problem, which I'm trying to solve. I have two Krig-fits: kr_one
and kr_two; both use x and y and additional either A (kr_one) or B (kr_two):

kr_one <- with(1, Krig(cbind(x,y), A))
kr_two <- with(1, Krig(cbind(x,y), B))

I can view the 3d-plane using:

image(predict.surface(kr_one))

My question is how do I manage to ask R to give me that pair of x and y that
corresponds to a given pair of A and B.
There are many pairs of x and y in kr_one that correspond to A; and there
are also many pairs of x and y that correspond to B in kr_two. But there's
is only one pair of x and y that corresponds to both, A and B. I want to
find exactly this pair.
Some help on this would be very appreciated! Thank you!