[R] Plot ROC using TP,FP AND FN alone

vjyns vijayans at outlook.com
Wed Aug 15 18:32:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

   I want to plot ROC curve for my detection algorithm which is used to
detect features
in image. I had obtained true positive, false positive and false negative
from
the algorithm. There is no true negative in my case.

       I had run the algorithm for 6 images so i got 6 number of TP,FP and
FN. With
this how can i plot the ROC curve.
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4640390/Picture2.jpg

     Help and suggestion is needed in this regard to plot ROC with this
data.

     I am new to R. i had downloaded ROCR, but dont know how to use it and
plot the required plot.